Forgot password?
 Join
View: 89|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Discussion] What are you currently reading? - August 2019

[Copy link]
Post time: 3-8-2019 23:53:21 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Continuing our popular "What are you currently reading?" discussion thread. Members are free to discuss the book although we would suggest moving to a review thread for in-depth discussions.

So, what are you currently reading? What is the recent book you finished reading? What do you think of it? How would you rate it? Do share.

Note: Members planning to read and discuss a book, and looking for a reading buddy/buddies can post a request at Buddy Read Introduction and Requests

Use magic Report

Post time: 4-8-2019 01:36:57
| Show all posts
Recently I completed Second Chance At Love by Ruchita Mishra.

Story is about Samar and Bindiya two broken souls opposite to each other when they met in life.. I appreciate author the way she explained about character. If you like romantic books give a try. My rating 4/5.

Use magic Report

Post time: 6-8-2019 12:25:53
| Show all posts
Still stuck on A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry.

Though I am enjoying it, I don't understand why I have become so slow !!

Use magic Report

Post time: 6-8-2019 16:57:47
| Show all posts
I have just started reading a biography on Timur.

Use magic Report

Post time: 6-8-2019 17:41:26
| Show all posts
The World of Hrishikesh Mukherjee - The Filmmaker Everyone Loves by Jai Arjun Singh.

I found it quite engrossing and interesting from the very first paragraph. The author has very nicely brought to our notice the parallels in his films, the opposites, the duels. I will have to see Hrishida's films again from the different angle I learned from this author. This is not a biography but an insight into the filmmaker's world.

Use magic Report

Post time: 7-8-2019 11:56:37
| Show all posts
Sherlock Holmes The Lost Stories. by John H. Watson

Contains some small stories of Sherlock Holmes that were previously un-published. Have read the book around 20%, seems to be good read especially for the British English. Stories are OK I would say Nothing phenomenal but the language is good.

Use magic Report

Post time: 8-8-2019 20:30:15
| Show all posts
"Here Falls the shadow" by Bhaskar Chattopadhyay. It seems to be an okay type thriller so far.

Use magic Report

Post time: 6 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
Currently reading Red War by Vince Flynn.

Use magic Report

Post time: 6 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
last i read was ORIGIN by Dan brown, this was my first time to read one of his books, it was fast thrilling and kept you following the story on the edge.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

21-8-2019 11:38 AM GMT+5.5