Forgot password?
 Join
View: 79|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Help] Help with my account

[Copy link]
Post time: 12-2-2020 02:08:49
| Show all posts |Read mode
hi guys, pedro dev nishant old user sergyu(from uc forum) here, your favourite java apps translator, i forgot my password, i sent the details to recover my account and i don't receive any mail, pls help me someone with higher permissions to change my password to my old account so i can recover it. have a nice day and if i recover it there will be a surprize.

Use magic Report

Post time: 12-2-2020 04:28:38
| Show all posts
Hi, you have to contact one of the Administrators, they can help you recover your user account.
@Dev @nishant  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 12-2-2020 13:30:47
| Show all posts
pedro do you know if they enter often? i hope i don't stay 5 days to get my account.

Use magic Report

Post time: 12-2-2020 19:47:03
| Show all posts
Image sergyu2 Image 12-2-2020 03:00 AM
pedro do you know if they enter often? i hope i don't stay 5 days to get my account.

Hi...
Due to the time difference (they reside in India and I am in the South American Pacific) I don't know exactly when they connect, however, they attend and respond to users, as soon as they become aware of some situation.
Generally in these cases, the Administration will send a key recovery message to the email with which the CraxMe account was registered, so for now it is only necessary to wait a bit for the Administration to connect, become aware of the situation and contact you to proceed to solve this difficulty, fortunately they do connect frequently.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 12-2-2020 19:48:55
| Show all posts
thanks pedro bro.... i pm'em dev bro because i know him long time i hope he will help me.
accept my friend request so if i need any help we can talk, you can now close the thread.

Use magic Report

Post time: 15-2-2020 13:54:18
| Show all posts
Sergyu bro glad to see you after long time. I hope you are well. Sorry for my late reply. Can you confirm your old email? Confirm it via pm to me. This is a security process. I will reset your password as soon as possible. @sergyu2  

Use magic Report

Post time: 15-2-2020 23:28:10
| Show all posts
hey dev bro, i got it after a long time, it took me 60 passwords to get it   
now i came here to stay and help the forum how i can in my free time, i will post some android apps.
please close the thread and do as you think fit with sergyu2 account.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

29-2-2020 06:24 AM GMT+5.5